Dr. Marc Wilkerson has been freeing people from pain since 1978 in his clinic in Lompoc, CA. As a Chiropractor with experience, he and his staff are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Wilkerson uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Wilkerson is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Cleveland College of Chiropractic
Los Angeles, California
Doctorate of Chiropractic, 1977
- Diplomat of the US National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- California State Chiropractic License
- California Qualified Medical Examiner
- Certified Independent Disability Evaluator
- California State Radiology Permit
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council